Sunday, August 28, 2022

The fall months. So different, so similar [Prose Collection "Following the Quill"]


Prose Collection
"Following the Quill"

"The fall months. So different, so similar"

The summer is ending. So... I never know how to react to this. I really like summer. For me, it's the most awesome season of the year. But when I am thinking about autumn... Yeah, something is answered in my heart. Something that I know yet from childhood. Something that native for me, for my soul. Maybe it's my love for autumn. Must be that it.
How can I not like the fall? In each autumn month a special mood. 
September looks like a continuation of summer. With cold breath and the rustle of fiery foliage, but this is the same summer as just a month ago. The harvest season is still going on and the sun is warming as before. Usually in September, the leaves turn red only in chestnuts and maples.  It is true for my native land.
October is month of falling golden leaves. Spacious alleys dress in colorful clothes, in the evenings fog creeps along the paths that are illuminated by the dim amber light of old lanterns. And in this melancholic melody, when nature is slowly falling asleep, you suddenly hear how the geese say goodbye in the darkness of the night.
In third month that called In third month that called November, we may to hear the only lonely whispering of the last leaves on the naked branches. Also black ravens songs that come from empty parks and mossy forests... And what an exciting feeling it is to hear the echo of the last thunderstorm somewhere in the distance!
However, it also has its own unique beauty... because all this is autumn in all its manifestations.